Adsense

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Arthur and George, Longmire

 Are you watching Arthur and George on PBS Masterpiece Theatre? It is really good. If you haven't, you should be able to catch up on the PBS website and/or repeats on PBS. It is only a three part series. I never had watched anything with Martin Clunes, really. Doc Martin never grabbed me. But he really is a good actor. While the series is based on true events, there are embellishments. But we also get a glimpse into the real life of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/programs/arthur-and-george/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Conan_Doyle  (I always liked biographies too as a kid. So I looked up the Wiki on Sir Arthur to compare some things in the series.)

 Longmire on Netflix? Available as of 9/10/15. I have watched 2 of the 10 episodes so far. So good. Picks up where last season left off. I am not a binge watcher. But you could watch all 10 episodes. I will probably watch 1 or 2 a week, just like it was on television and not Netflix.
https://www.netflix.com/title/70269479

Why am I mentioning these t.v. shows? I am a fan of mystery shows and movies, not just books. I want to share them with people that like mysteries. I for one did not know about Longmire until a member of our book club talked about it a few years ago. So I want to pass along the scoop on some great shows.

Currently reading:  Breathe and Release by Katherine Hayton. It's a page turner!

1 comment:

  1. We watching both of these shows. Have only watched the first of the Arthur and George episodes, but the second is recorded. And we only have one episode of Longmire to go. It's definitely a thriller of a season! Sure do hope they do a season 5.

    ReplyDelete