Adsense

Friday, November 20, 2015

Fun Fridays

Yay it's Friday! Found a new website that has fun quizzes and trivia.

Try this "quiz": Do You Have a Book Hoarding Problem?
Here is my score:

YOU'RE ON THE EDGE
YOU'RE
 
STAY AWAY FROM ALL BOOKSTORES AND LIBRARIES WITHIN 100 MILE RADIUS.
 
All in fun. But Half Price Books is a dangerous place for me. I go in with a bag of books to sell and spend the money on more books. Although I am "collecting" more ebooks now. That's risky because I can see how you could get so many books you wouldn't know what you even have. :)

Check out your status at the following link. 

http://www.feedyourneedtoread.com/feature/do-you-have-a-book-hoarding-problem/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The%20Reader%20-%20Tuesday%20Recurring%202015-11-17&utm_term=The%20Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment