Adsense

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Happy New Year



I hope everyone had a good Christmas. I was glad to have some time off and organize my office/library. I sorted out my collection of books and took some that I probably will never read again and had no attachment to, to Half Price Books. In exchange, I got
a 2016 calendar.



Here is what is coming up in January on t.v., mystery-wise.


January 1. Sherlock - The Abominable Bride 8 p.m. CST, reshown on Jan.10 if you miss it. (PBS)
The Abominable Bride

January 3: Downton Abbey - Sixth and final season - not a mystery but I have really enjoyed this series and I know several of my mystery buddies have also. (PBS)
Downton Abbey, Episode 1


January 3: Garage Sale Mystery: Guilty Until Proven Innocent (Hallmark Movies and Mysteries)
Preview - Garage Sale Mystery: Guilty Until Proven Innocent

January 10: Murder She Baked: A Peach Cobbler Mystery (Hallmark Movies and Mysteries)
Video from Murder, She Baked: A Peach Cobbler Mystery

January 17: Flower Shop Mystery: Mums the Word (Hallmark Movies and Mysteries) I haven't seen any of these but looks good.
Video from Flower Shop Mysteries: Mum’s The Word

Hmm. That is enough to keep me busy along with my books for this month. Looks like I need to go program the DVR.

Currently reading: From Doon with Death; an Inspector Wexford novel

From Doon with Death book cover

No comments:

Post a Comment