Adsense

Monday, May 2, 2016

Houdini and Doyle


Did you know about this mini series starting tonight? I didn't tell one of my friends told me about it.
How did I not know about this? 10 episode series on Fox 8 p.m. Central

IMDB
"At the turn of the 20th century the Metropolitan Police were overwhelmed with bizarre cases so they turned to outsiders including Houdini and Doyle, who collaborated with New Scotland Yard on some unsolved and inexplicable crimes. "

Wiki
        
"Harry Houdini is a skeptic who doesn't believe anything unless he can see it himself. Dr. Arthur Conan Doyle is a believer who wants to prove that the supernatural is real. The drama opens in 1900, shortly after the publication of Doyle's The Great Boer War. Houdini and Doyle become involved in the investigation of several mysterious deaths. They argue over whether the causes are natural or supernatural, and often wager on the cause, which causes their police liaison, Constable Stratton, some embarrassment."
 
 
I didn't know Houdini and Doyle were good friends. Did you? Here is a real picture of them.
 
Got to go set this up on my DVR!
 
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is definitely something we'd watch!! Thanks for posting Gayle and I shared on twitter. - Andrea

    ReplyDelete