Adsense

Monday, August 11, 2014

Welcome!




Welcome to my blog about books!

I am a nurse by profession, but I am a book lover. I am a wannabe librarian. Or at least I “wanna” hang out in the library, look at the new books, read the books and talk to people about the books. Or the local bookstore; I could do that.

 I am not: a writer, an editor, or a publisher.  I just love reading books.

My favorite type of books to read are mysteries. But I will read the occasional other type of book as long as there is something mysterious about it.

My motto is - always take a book. You never know when you will have an opportunity to read that book you are currently reading and just don’t want to put it down.

I belong to an awesome Mystery Book Club that meets once a month. If it hadn’t been for joining this book club, I probably wouldn’t have read many of the books I have read. I tended to read the same two or three authors. I still have my favorites that I make sure I get the book next in the series but I have now found many other favorites. 

Many of my coworkers and friends ask me what I am reading now, and ask for recommendations. So I decided I would start this blog and share what I have read, authors, and information about upcoming books. 

I also have some mystery television shows that I may share.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment