Adsense

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Did you watch A Caribbean Mystery Sunday night?

Did you catch the guest at the bird watchers presentation? Ian Fleming sat next to Miss Marple. Hmmm. He was starting a series and needed a name for his main character. He was stuck. Then the presenter introduced himself. "My name is Bond. James Bond." :)

That was great! He was nothing like the character James Bond by the way.  I haven't read A Caribbean Mystery, so I don't know if that is originally in the book.

I was thinking today about my upcoming October mystery book club meeting coming up and how I don't believe I have missed a meeting in the several years I have attended. I think it is a sign of a true book addict. I even plan my trips around the book club to make sure I don't miss it.!

No comments:

Post a Comment