Adsense

Friday, April 10, 2015



Well we actually turned on the a.c. here in central Texas for a second this week. The combination of humidity and mid 80's was a bit much. But today we got a nice cold front to bring us back to cooler weather. I hate to go from needing the furnace on to a.c within two weeks!

Lots of flowers blooming now.
 
 
 
 
I am currently reading "The Corpse Wore Gingham" by Ed Lynskey. It is a short 223 page cozy about a retired couple who decided they will be amateur sleuths and solved the murder of their elderly neighbor. It is just a light, funny at times, quick cozy to clear my reading brain after "Natchez Burning". Too tell you the truth, there are so many similarities and parallels to my life, I am wondering....other than the elderly neighbor being murdered.
 
 
 
Our May mystery book club selection is "Cuckoo's Calling" by Robert Galbraith/J.K. Rowling. As a big Harry Potter fan, I am anxious to see how her "grown up" book is.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment