Adsense

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Holiday Mysteries





I wanted to tell you about the next Murder She Baked movie coming up on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries. A Plum Pudding Mystery written by Joanna Fluke will be shown November 22 at 8 p.m. It is #12 in the Hannah Swensen series. Hallmark has done a great job making the books into movies.


Video from Murder She Baked: A Plum Pudding Mystery

So then I thought, what are some books with a holiday theme. Mysteries of course. I will share a few with a Thanksgiving theme for now since that is coming up awfully quick.


Bittersweet by Susan Wittig Albert (One of my favorite cozy authors): #19 in the China Bayles series. China will be visiting her mother at her ranch for Thanksgiving...

22571755

The Cat Who Talked Turkey by Lillian Jackson Braun: I think I have read all of the "Cat Who.." books. I am partial to cats. This is #26 in the "Cat" series.

623316

The Diva Runs Out of Thyme by Krista Davis. #1 in the Domestic Diva series. This story involves the Stupendous Stuffing Shakedown! Fun, quick, cozy.

3663410


Wicked Autumn by G.M. Malliet, #1 in the Max Tudor series. I like this series a lot. It takes place in a quaint English village. Nether Monkslip is celebrating their Harvest Fayre.

 10946475

Still Life by Louise Penny: #1 in the Inspector Gamache. Very good series. I have read all of these too. Trouble in Three Pines/Montreal in the holiday season...

338691

Here is one I didn't know about: A Fatal Feast by "Jessica Fletcher" and Donald Bain. #32 in the Murder She Wrote series. Jessica Fletcher is hosting Thanksgiving dinner in Cabot Cove. And you can guess how that will turn out.

6397012


Thankless in Death by J.D. Robb: #32 in the In Death series. I haven't read any of this series but I know several of my book club friends have and liked them. Thanksgiving in NYC....

16299341


Shoot Don't Shoot by J.A. Jance. #3 in the Joanna Brady series. I have not read this series either but have heard good things about it...

462985


That should give you a few to read for the long holiday.
Enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment