Adsense

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Break Time!

I have decided to take a break from my blog. Will see...

What with Goodreads and Amazon nowadays to post reviews, having a third posting seems redundant for me.

I will continue to be glad to read books for people who ask me to and then post a review on Amazon or Goodreads.

I have sooo many things I want to do and read in the next few months, that I have to give on something. I want to spend more time on my genealogy and have some non fiction books I acquired but have not yet read. I like to read "sagas" in the summer when it is too hot here to go anywhere or do anything, and have two on my list for this summer. I have a LOT of books on my TBR list too so need to get caught up.

I will leave this up, so if you have a book you would like me to read and review, you can comment here, or I am on Goodreads too.


1 comment:

  1. Breaks are always good. You might decide to come back and you might decide to limit yourself to other avenues for any reviews you post. It's all good, Gayle. :-)

    ReplyDelete