Adsense

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Top Ten Golden Age Detective Novels

Thought I would share this article and list of the Top 10 Golden Age Detective Novels. I found it interesting and now I want to read the ones I have not read. Interesting that the first five were written between 1939 and 1952, and the last five were written in the 2000's. Ok I have only read 2 of these books but have heard of several of the other authors.

How is it this picture of Agatha Christie surrounded by books looks so wonderful, but if you look at my office/library, it doesn't look so great? Maybe it's not that bad.

Here is the like to the article.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/nov/13/top-10-golden-age-detective-novels-agatha-christie-josephine-tey


2 comments:

  1. I've only read two of the books on that list. Ah well. We'll never run out of books.

    ReplyDelete