Adsense

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Latest subscription box and msc. news

 I love my subscription box from Strand Bookstore. I have shown it before. It is a quarterly box filled with such fun things and books.

Here is what I got this week.



Two books: 
The Jig Saw Man by Nadine Matheson - signed. The Jigsaw Man has been optioned for TV by Monumental Television. (English I believe)
The Current by Tim Johnston also a thriller
A 250 piece (I think I can handle that) jigsaw puzzle of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.
A special coffee pouch and a special cookie (2).
A copy of Oh Reader and a zippered pouch.
Yes I already ate the cookies and drank the coffee.

Oh Reader is a magazine for and about readers. 
https://www.ohreader.com/about
It comes out four times a year. You can get a digital copy or print. If you zoom in, can you read the title of the article on the far left? So Many Damn Books. lol Made me laugh. It's a story about two friends that have a pod cast about books, their love of reading etc. What a title. It's true isn't it and I wish I could read all of them.
https://www.somanydamnbooks.com/the-damn-show

I have been reading. I have read 2 1/2 ARCs and will get them posted in the next few days. I know there are one or two Hallmark mysteries coming in April. Also I saw an article about Netflix picking up a series we would be interested in...wait a minute...I have to pull it up in my rolladex of a brain.

Thinking...

Joe Pickettby C.J. Box - 10 episodes

It didn't say when it will be available.

Back soon





No comments:

Post a Comment