Adsense

Sunday, June 6, 2021

My Summer TBR list

 Pulled out my fairly new books that I have not yet read. Some are from the Strand book clubs. I think there are three that I won and a couple more that I purchased on a whim while watching a live video by an author. Looks like there are 14. The book Saviors actually has two books in it. All different mystery types: thrillers, cozies and paranormal. 

I am going to finish up another book I won and and an ARC I committed to, (neither in this pile), and start reading! I am going to refrain from accepting other ARC's for now. I really want to read these, they all look good, but I just haven't gotten a round to it.

Now that I have a Round Tuit, I can get started!



Here are my TBR books. Do you see any you have read and recommend I start with?





1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of your summer books, but I have several on my list or on my Kindle. The Plot and Northern Spy are hopefully sooner rather than later books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete