Adsense

Monday, June 6, 2022

PBS and Summer Break

 Happy Summer. We are already in the 100's and no relief in site for this week. Way too early.

PBS Masterpiece Mystery has a great lineup starting June 19.

Endeavor 6/19/22 Season 8, Season 9 will be the last in the series

Granchester 7/10/22

Guilt 8/28

Van der Valk 9/25

Miss Scarlet and The Duke 10/16 7 p.m. CST

Magpie Murders 10/16 8 p.m. CST

Annika 10/16 (Nicola Walker from Unforgotten plays Annika) 9 p.m. CST

Looks like Hallmark is a victim of The Great Resignation. Several of their actors moved to a different network, so time will tell what that brings. From what I can see, they are showing repeats of the mystery movies right now. 

My summer reading goals are to get back to some of my old favorites and books I have acquired and not gotten to. 

I am going to take a summer break and will see if cooler weather brings more ambition and creativity.

Stay cool!

1 comment:

  1. Gayle, thanks for the update on the TV mysteries. I'm looking forward to many of them. Enjoy summer!! Miss you guys! I'll be back to blogging starting tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete